WELCOME TO SUNSHINE ISLAND INN
Call for Reservations 239-395-2500
Sunshine Island Inn located in Old Town Sanibel offers charming, colorful one and two bedroom suites equipped for your relaxing island getaway. Enjoy fishing or kayaking from our dock on the Sanibel canal or walk the shell path to Sanibel’s renowned shelling beaches. The Historic Sanibel Lighthouse, marina and eateries are within walking distance, or enjoy our tropical paradise by 30 miles of bike paths that wind through the island.
No pets allowed, we are not a pet friendly property.
We are currently charging a $10 Sanitation Fee to each reservation.
642 East Gulf Dr
Sanibel, FL 33957
FEB-MAR-APR & HOLIDAYS*
MAY – OCTOBER
NOV- DEC 21
DEC 22-JAN 2
Guest may only have 1 car on property.
Check out our rooms!
In the event of inclement weather or unforeseen circumstances, we suggest purchasing travelers insurance for your protection.
This can be done online at www.insuremytrip.com or any travel site you wish.
Check ins after 5: Please come into the office to find your room assignment. There will be an envelope with a registration form on your door. Please sign the registration form and return to office. Your room will be unlocked and key will be in the room. We will charge your card the following morning.
- weekly rates avliable, please call the office
- We have the right to change accommodations or refuse service to an unregistered guests.
- Summer Holiday Rates - Please see January rates above
- Check in 3:00PM - Check out 10:00AM
- Reservation requirements: First night deposit plus 14.5% tax
- Cancellations: Full refunds issued if cancellation is made 30 days prior to your arrival
- NO REFUNDS FOR EARLY CHECKOUTS
- Wireless internet (WI-FI) available
- No maid service but fresh linens are available upon request.
- MasterCard, Visa and Discover are accepted
- The Kona Kai office is staffed from 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. daily
- We reserve the right to refuse service to any unregistered guest
- Minimum age requirement is 25 and over
- Guests may be financially responsible for rubbish/garbage left as a result of the guests' own negligence